Click on a question to display the answer.
What are the technical requirements to use Awrel?
- Internet browser for your desktop computer or smartphone, or tablet
- Internet connectivity
Can I send a HIPAA-compliant message to a patient?
- You can send and share hipaa complaint messages, images, and documents with patients and guests not registered on the Awrel service.
- Your guest or patient will only be connected to you.
What is the cost for a patient connection?
- There is no cost for a patient or guest.
What size files can I share and store on Awrel?
- Awrel will allow uploads and storage of documents up to 50 Mb.
Can I message with a colleague who is not currently an Awrel subscriber?
- Messaging with a colleague who is not an Awrel subscriber is simple.
- Add the contact to your account as a guest and create a message.
- Your guest colleague will be limited to messaging and file sharing with you.
How does Awrel support HIPAA compliance?
- All communication between your Awrel application and our backend system is encrypted. No one can access your data even when users are on insecure networks, such as an airport or coffee shop. We use industry-standard AES encryption for stored data.
- In addition to HIPPA, Awrel is compliant with SOC2, ADA, and GDPA, the European standard for health and business information.
How can I utilize Awrel if I work at multiple locations?
- One of the significant advantages of using Awrel is its mobility. You can log in from any desktop or mobile device, regardless of your location. All you need is an internet browser for your computer or mobile device and internet access.
How will we manage multiple subscriptions within our organization?
- Our Awrel enterprise solution provides a subscription management feature for authorized personnel to add and delete subscribers within your organization easily..
Is new hardware required for Awrel?
- No. Our SaaS solution does not require a server installation, and IT support services are unnecessary. You will be using Awrel on the same day that you purchase it!
Can Awrel be integrated with a practice management or other systems?
- Yes. Awrel was created with APIs for easy integration to third-party applications.
Can I use Awrel to send group/bulk text messages?
- Yes! We allow you to send group/bulk messages with the click of a button. You can easily add any number of recipients to a message and distribute any kind of message or file to the group.
How long does it take to deliver a text message?
- Text messages are usually delivered to mobile phones and the desktop within a few seconds. Delays may occur if the recipient's phone is turned off or is outside of the coverage area, but most carriers will attempt to deliver your message for up to 72 hours.
Do I need technical skills or knowledge to use Awrel?
- No! Our solution is designed to be simple. Our system is so intuitive that you'll be a pro in no time. But if you do need some help, just contact support — we welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Can I still get a notification if i am logged out?
- Yes. You will receive an SMS and Email notification with incoming messages even if you are logged out of the program.
Can I use my mobile device and desktop at the same time?
How do I log into my desktop?
- Open a browser and go to www.awrelconnect.com. Sign in with your username and password or enter your phone number or email to receive an SMS or Email notification with a secure link to sign in.
How do I log in on my mobile device?
- Open a browser and go to www.awrelconnect.com. Sign in with your username and password or enter your phone number or email to receive an SMS or email notification with a secure link to sign in.
What is the logout time for the browser?
- The default is set on HIPPA standards; however, you can alter the log out time.
Can a desktop-user communicate with a mobile user?
- Yes, a desktop user can communicate with a mobile user. In both cases, you are using the same application.
- There are no apps to install or download for the desktop or the mobile device.
What are some further features of Awrelconnect?
- An individual can register for a free basic awrelconnect service.
- All registered awreconnect.com members have unlimited guest privileges.
- Awrelconnect has APIs for integration to third-party applications.
- Awrelconnect is SOC 2 compliant, so you can reach out to members of your business community to share and save private documents of all kinds.
- Awrelconnect is GDPR compliant so that you can share private information and files with colleagues outside of the us.
- The awrelconnect platform provides options for secure conversational applications with ai such as triage of emergencies, referrals, lab orders, et al.
What kind of group functions are available?
- SMS marketing
- Voice and AI options
- Global capacity